Safety in Light Aviation "Ya Hafta AFTA"
N2543 State Hwy 107
Merrill WI 54452
• Established in 1994.
• Not-for profit 501c.3 organization.
• Expanded from solely Ultralight to Light Aviation in 2000.
• Qualified as a "WINGS" event in 2004.
• Annual attendance between 150 and 300 participants.
• Past Speakers from NTSB, FAA, WiDOT BofA, ASC, EAA, USUA, and Private Aviation Consultants.
• Our Annual Event provides discounted Hotel Stay, and arranges for a modestly priced on-site Luncheon
that works around the seminar schedule.
• This event is slated for an early "Saturday in March".
• Attendees have come from Illinois, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, and Indiana.